Welcome to the class page for English II. Please make sure you check this site daily in order to access class agendas, homework calendars, and other helpful resources. Class materials/handouts can now be found on Google Classroom.
English II will focus on building students’ reading and writing skills through the use of different genres of literature and for a variety of purposes. This course fulfills one year of the State of Illinois’ “writing intensive” requirement. (Source: MCHS 2019-2020 Curriculum Guide)
*Click the link above to access the Email Etiquette Assignment.
- MLA Format - Notes
- Embedding Quotes - Notes
- Setting up Essays in Word - Document
- Sample First Page - Document
- Sample Works Cited Page - Document
- Embedding Quotes Cheat Sheet - Document
- Citation Cheat Sheet - Document